Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun In Texas





I hope you all enjoyed the posts Anthony put up:) I am so bad about updating it and he is always saying that if we have a blog then we need to update it on a regular basis, so the good husband he is took it into his hands and helped me out. We had the fun opportunity to go down to Daniel and Joanne's in Austin on Sunday, it is just a few hours from us so we left early and spent the whole day with them and there cute little family. When we first got there we got a tour of the house by all the kids, little Rachel was so cute she didn't miss showing us a single closet we joked that she is going to be a great real estate agent when she grows up, then Anthony and I went for an adventure with Tristan and Oliver, they took us on a trail through a little forest and stream, and that is where we caught this craw fish that Oliver is holding (he was the only one that would pick the thing up). We then went to dinner to a great Mexican restaurant that was amazing! It was so much fun to spend time with Daniel and Joanne and for me to get to know them and their kids a little more. Thank you Daniel and Joanne for having us and making us feel so welcome, they are such a great family, Anthony and I look up to them so much and hope that we can be the great parents they are.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Yay, I'm so glad you got the pictures! I've been trying to post them on our blog, but for some reason it hasn't been working.

We had so much fun with you guys, and I'm so glad you're in Texas. Our kids won't stop talking about it, and they (and we) are so excited for the next time you come down.

Lizza keeps saying, "When's that one guy Anthony comin' home?"

Gretchen said...

I loved seeing these pictures and hearing about you visit. I can't help but feel a little jealous of both of you. I miss having you guys over for Sunday dinner and loved the time we had when we were in Texas with Daniel and Joanne. I think we too went to that place. Is it called Madis or something. I'm glad you're near each other though. I sure miss those kids

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Hey this is Brittany, Heathers little sis. Heather told me you were living in Texas. We should get together sometime and go to dinner or something with our husbands. How long are you guys here for? Are you liking it so far? Let me know if you guys want to. Hope you are doing well.

Becca said...

Texas, huh? Hopefully you can make it back to UT for Christmas. And are you teaching? That is so cool!

Shana said...

Amber,
Thanks for saying Hi! You are such a sweetie! How are you guys!? You are in Texas!?? Holy cow... you guys have been busy since you got married! I hope you are good!! I am glad you are happy. Those posts Anthony did are so sweet!! Tell him good job!
Love ya!

Eleyna Julia said...

Hey Amber! It's Emily Bennett. It doesn't look like you blog very often, but hopefully you read this comment. It was great to hear what you've been up to since your wedding! Are you going to be in town for the holidays? It would be fun to get together!