Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update for our lives.

We are currently living in Dallas, Tx. It has been a fun experience thus far and we are enjoying our time here. I was originally going to come down here without Amber for about two months but two days before we left I started getting severe anxiety because I have now gotten to the point where I can't dress myself without her. I feel like a lost kid when she is not around. I am so happy we changed our minds because there is nothing better for me after a hard days work than to come home to my loving wife.(side note) She has perfected the art of the foot massage. Amberlie was born to be the perfect wife. I don't deserve all the things she constantly does for me. I am convinced that every decision of every day is centered around trying to make me happy. If I ever could do half of what she does for me I would feel like I had improved by leaps and bounds. The only way our kids ( hopefully soon) will turn out normal and me for that matter will be solely because of her). I am currently working for pinnacle still and am enjoying it. Amberlie got a job at a local school part-time and after one day the principal offered her full-time employment for obvious reasons. All of the kids in her class love her to death as well as the staff. When she came home and told me I was not suprised in the least.

6 comments:

Audra said...

I love it. Uhh, I think we both lucked out/got great spouses. I have to say over the past month Tyson has bruised the bone in my big toe, and then later jumped on it again. And today he broke my pinky finger (well I think it's broken, I completely cannot move it). And tonight while we were dancing with London, he stiff armed it and jammed it. All of these are accidents of course...They just make me love him more and we share a good laugh-ish..once I stop crying, hee hee.

David and Rachel said...

Hey you two! Congrats on the preschool job Am!

Sulser Family said...

Hi Amberlie! Real quick...what training method are you using on your husband??? It seems to be working very well! Loved the post he made about you. I'm sure you are a wonderful wife. You were always the mother out of our group making sure everyone was okay and had enough blankets. Ha ha...I miss that.

Gretchen said...

The past two posts just prove my claim when I told Adam that sisters help make boys better husbands. Addy came home from a little party and Beck saw her creation and enthusiastically told her that it was cute and he really liked it. Adam and I both smiled and I told him that their relationship would make Beck a really good husband. I said that boys who are close with their sisters are better off. I said look at Anthony. Can you imagine where he'd be without me or Audra. So I'm taking credit for all of your goodness Anth but in all seriousness it does make me really proud to hear you speak of Amber like this. I know you adore her and how could you help it. She's a treasure.

Gretchen said...

Mom just made the claim that your so great because of her and her warnings that you will be haunted if you're not close to perfect.

The Hawkins said...

Amber he is the cutest guy ever. But would you tone it down a notch. Good thing Brian doesn't read peoples blogs or I would be in trouble.