Friday, January 23, 2009

From Dallas to St. Louis.

Well we are back in St.Louis and here to stay until October. Anthony is still selling security systems, him and his friend are managing the office out here this summer so we are here getting things started. I am trying to keep busy everyday while Anthony works, and for now the days are pretty long with no car, and the weather cold as ever! I can't believe my husband works in it everyday, he is great! I will eventually find a job and we will get involved in our ward to make some friends and feel like we are actually somewhat home:) I am getting a little homesick and I have been telling everybody to take a vacation and come stay with us, were close to Chicago, and Navuoo, so keep that in mind:) Our Holidays were great! We were greatful to be with both our families for a couple weeks before we moved. My camera is still not working for me, so I haven't had any pictures to post, maybe that's what I should have asked Santa for;)

9 comments:

Er Bear said...

You guys are already there?! Holy cow! Getting a jump start eh?! Is DJ managing with you guys? Are you in the same apartments? Good luck- too bad it's not warm so you can't lay out at the pool all day! Ha!

Papworth's said...

HEY YOU!! I was excited to hear from you. I can see how blogging isn't as fun when your camera isn't working. I've been waiting for a little update. I'm having picture issues too! So funny that you wrote me because I actually was thinking about you today! I was going to write you on facebook! I hope you're enjoying St. Louis. I understand the whole homesick thing. It's definitely a good experience though. Denver is a fun place. If you ever come back through let me know. I will for sure let you know if I come your way! It has been so so long. I miss having close girlfriends like you girls. Sometimes you need them!
Sorry so long! Keep in touch cutie!

Laura Barrett said...

Hey Miss Amber, where is it that you are living exactly? We were just out there for Christmas in Colombia (that's where ty's family lives) When we come out again, which I'm sure will be before October, I'll definitely give you a call:) I want to see you, I miss you.

Audra said...

Hey I'm glad you posted! We mess you guys so much, and I would love to come visit. I call Anth all the time but never can get a hold of him, but I know you phone service is kind of goofy out there. Well, love you guys!

Gretchen said...

Hey guys! Anth, sorry I never got back with you. I'm doing all right with the pregnancy. 2 weeks has just never felt so long. Edward is probably going to be his middle name but we are still really struggling on what we are going to call this little guy.

David and Rachel said...

I can't believe you're back in St. Louis! You two are crazy! Best wishes though!!! Good luck with the job hunt too:)

Thunderbay said...

Hey Girly,
You got your background fixed it is darling. How are you?

Thunderbay said...

Hey Amber, I am so glad your doing well. Your blog is cute too... When are you coming back to Utah?

Lacey Lou said...

Hey Amberlie! St. Louis huh? cool. You look amazing just so ya know! :)