Friday, April 18, 2008

Crusin The Canyon



Last night Anthony and I went Longboarding, we love to go when the weather starts to warm up, and our favorite place to go is down the Provo River Trail. I don't have a longboard yet and we are working on getting me one, so I just went rollerblading and that is still fun for me, but I forgot how hard it was in the dark and I had a little accident, I had forgot about this gate that blocks the trail so when I saw it, it was too late I tried to spin around and dodge it but lost control and flew off the trail into the weeds and rocks, I was a little banged up and Anthony felt so bad, but it made for a good story and last run for the year.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I think that would be scary to go at night but maybe not so much with Anthony. I hope you are okay. I can't believe everyone is leaving. This summers Sundays are going to be lonely for us.

Laura Barrett said...

Yeay you guys...the big day is finally here for you two!! We're so excited for you. I'm gonna try to drive down later today to make the reception...hopefully the weather plays nice for a little bit:) Best wishes for you guys, we love you!!
Laura