Friday, April 4, 2008

Engagement Night




After a long, long wait Anthony and I finally got engaged on March 7. Anthony did a great job of planning the whole thing out, and he definitely had me tricked. We went to Outback Steakhouse and they had a special table in the corner all ready for us, we ate and were getting ready to leave when Anthony suggested we get their chocolate cake that is so so good, he knows me well and knows I would never pass up anything chocolate, when they brought out the cake it had the ring sitting on top of it, it took me a while to process the whole thing but when I figured it out I was so excited. That night was something I will never forget, somehow the whole restaurant knew what was happening and they all gathered around and cheered for us. Thanks babe for making it such a special memory!

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

Whoot Whew. You guys look awesome and I'm so glad you have pictures of this. I wish that I had pictures of our engagement. I should have told Allison to go get the camera while whe was sitting in the kitchen watching us. (That's a whole different funny story.)

Joanne said...

Congratulations, you guys! What a fun engagement story.

I can't wait until we get to come up and see you both - we're all getting really excited around here.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Anthony and Amber!! We are so happy for you and excited to see you on the Big Day!!
Terry and Lisa Mott

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you guys!!! We are excited to see you on the Big Day!
Terry & Lisa Mott

Unknown said...

Crud, it posted twice! I thought the first one didn't take. Okay, delete one (and this one) for me so I don't look like a total spaz ... oops too late for that. anyway, might as well say "congratulations" again while I'm here! I'm not a very savvy blogger. ;-)

Laura Barrett said...

Congrats to you two!! You are soo cute:) We're so excited for you guys. I was stoked when I found out you signed up for a blog! We're going to try our hardest to make it down there to your reception...I want to see you so bad! Love you tons,
Laura and Tyler

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Congrats! I got your announcement in the mail the other day. you both look great. Curt is going to be in California for your wedding, but I hope to make it. Good luch with all the planning:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amberlie!

Congratulations on your engagement!! I was so happy when I got your wedding invitation! Camie told me she had your site on her blog, so I wanted to say hello! I was sorry I missed your shower... we were out of town that weekend and then chets cousin had a wedding in salem that day. I missed you and hope you had fun and got a lot of cool stuff! I love ya and I am so happy for you!
Love Julia