Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Honeymoon/Road trip to St. Louis











For our honeymoon we took a little road trip on our way out to St. Louis, we stayed in Denver a couple nights which was a really fun city, then we headed to Omaha and stayed there one night. Omaha is where Anthony served his mission, he took me around to a lot of his areas, and showed me where he lived. It was really neat to see where he served and to hear his stories and see how many memories it brought back to him. We had a fun time, although we did get a flat tire in the middle of Nebraska and had no idea what we where going to do (its a long story), but it all ended up working out.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am so glad you posted pictures. How fun that you got to go to Omaha together. I would love to go to Singapore (where Adam served) someday.

Harper Family said...

I miss you!! Im glad you guys had a great time on your way out to St. Louis. Have a fun summer and good luck with the job :)